Tuesday 17 June 2014

What are you really hungry for?

When I'm bored, I check the pantry one more time to see if anything has miraculously appeared since ten minutes ago... Anything in there to eat? Anything in there that will fill the hole, extinguish the hunger I have today?

Sound familiar? 

Yep, I'm sure it does. It used to happen to me. I used to look in the fridge, in the pantry, even in my gym bag to see if there was anything that would satisfy my hunger, my craving for "something", even though I didn't really know what that something was. 

But, no matter how much I ate, I was still hungry. Still searching for that elusive something. 

Yesterday, I had my lightbulb moment.

Like 5 years ago at a Craig Harper session, a light went on again. It really was that simple. The realisation of "knowing" what you need to do to make this work. Just Whoosh.. And there it was. It truly was a " Why the hell didn't I know that?" moment.

I understand now that the something I have been searching for is purpose. My inner fire. The real reason I exist.

No amount of food is ever going to satisfy the hunger for action, for living out my dreams, for taking a stand. For having a go. 

Now, I know. 

Food is not what I need, is not what I'm searching for. What I was searching for was my quest to take SYMMYA to the world. To help each and every one of the people I know that struggles with their weight, with their world. To turn every single person into a SYMMYA Goddess, and have a heap of laughs along the way. I feel like the fire has been ignited, I feel energised and enthused and really excited about the journey. 

What is it that you yearn for? That you want to do but have never had the chance? Never had the funds or e time, or the courage? What is it that you crave? That lights your fire?

Join me. Laugh with me. Let me be the one who turns on the light for you. Come share my vision. You'll love it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment