Friday 27 September 2013

All it takes is 6 words....

People are always asking me how I did it.

How I lost almost 70 kilos, now. Surely you had your stomach stapled, you must have been sick, in an accident, on biggest loser..... Nope, nope and nope.

I did it the easy way. No potions, no fees, no buying special foods and not being able to eat out. No missing out on a champers or two on a special occasion. 

Right here, right now I will let you into the secret thats guaranteed to work for, no fail, super charged weight loss.

It's simple. All It takes is 6 words to change your life. 

Shut your mouth, move your arse.

Do that every day, with the occasion lapse to enjoy life- And you will be fit, happy, healthy and gorgeous in no time. 

But, If you would prefer to spend your money each month, send it to me, I can easily charge you for vitamins, video calls, protein shakes and super doooper tabs that will do stuff all, but it will make you feel better about having something to blame for not working (and it will also pay for my next overseas trip..)

So seriously, if you really want to loose weight once and for all, stop making excuses, stop whinging and moaning, suck it up, suck it in and get going.

SYM MYA. 

Remember that, it's the code to change your life forever. Stick it on the mirror, in the fridge, on the coke machine at work, Tattoo it on your forehead if you have to, but just do it. 

But please, Feel free to send donations for my overseas trek anyway... They'll be gratefully accepted. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment