Wednesday 22 January 2014

A lot can happen in 100 days..

Remember yesterday when we spoke about goal setting? setting a specific date? Well, guess what?
Yesterday, when you couldn't think of a goal, or a target or a specific date... I decided to make one for you.

In 100 days ish, it will be the 4th of May. Big deal, you say? Well, aside from the fact that it is a special day for us, being my son "Will's" 19th birthday, it's a great date to have as a target. 

Starting today (or tomorrow, if you're anything like me and want to polish off all the chocolate in the fridge first), I want you to commit to 100 days of health. 

100 days of exercising and eating as close to nature as possible, as often as you can. Even if its 6 days out of 7, and you have a small splurge day, that's going to be 85ish% better than you are now. All positive change is better than none. 

Exercising at least once a day, even if its just a short stroll down the street. Changing your exercise often, from using home equipment for weights eg jam tins, or going to an exercise class, or aqua aerobics, change your methods often. Google how to use household items for fitness, towels to stretch etc. 

I would like you to measure your bust, midriff, waist, hips and thighs, arms too if you wish. If you like you can weigh yourself..  Write it in your diary, because in 100 days time, you will be amazed at the changes in your shape. 

Then I want you to write on an A4 sheet of paper the following words....

 "It is the 4th May 2014,and  I am standing in front of my mirror, proud of the positive changes I have created in my body. Excited and happy at the way my skin glows, my hair shines. And at how fabulous I look in my new clothes. I am now -- kg, healthy, fit and toned. I am strong, and fit, healthy and happy. Thank you body for making the change to be healthy. I feel fantastic"

Stick this paper somewhere you will see it often. Every time you walk by it, I want you to read it out loud. ( have one on the bathroom mirror, and one on the fridge if you wish.. Have as many as you like, but you must say out loud when you read it.) visualise yourself as the new you, sleek and slim and healthy. See that smile? You've come a long way. You deserve to be happy about it. Think about how you will feel at the end of 100 days, feel the warm glow of pride, the increase in self confidence. Try and hold that feeling for as long as you can each time.

You have your goal, now get out there and do what you have to, to achieve it.

So there you have it. Its really that simple. 

100 days to make a difference in your whole life. 

In 100 days you will be sleeping better, breathing easier, laughing more, and feeling absolutely fantastic. You'll be so proud of yourself for your achievement, you'll be cross you didn't start earlier. It is that easy. 

100 days.

Relax, girl, you got this. 

May the 4th be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment